tirsdag den 29. maj 2012

Strand-billederne(;

Hello, right now im sitting in my room, and i have break untill germay-lesson, at 11: 15 o clock, because i haven´t got math.;)

I think everything is so wierd today: Because:
 the school smells wierd of food.
The balls(Bollerne), tastes of fish.
The teachers are mad.
The students are hyperish.(Hyperagtige).

Maybe it´s just me that´s wierd today??:/
                                                                                                                                                                      
I´m so happy when i see you(Name).
I wish i knew what you felt for me?
But i´m going in a form of trance, when i see you.
I really wan´t to ask you, what you think of me?, but i can´t because you may think i´m an idiot?.
What if he doesn´t like me?-What if he just think about me as a school-friend?:I
Oh, i can´t stop thinking on you constantly.
When you smile to me, i think you like me, but after that i only see the smile for me, and think"Was that smile an "I love you smile", or an "Hello, school-friend-smile" "..I don´t know, and i¨m so confused?
Help me...please..give me a sign?..

I really wan´t to ask a friend, to ask the one i love, what he think of me????...
BECAUSE I WANNA KNOW.."It really seems like i´m desperate"..But i haven´t felt for anyone, the way i´m feeling for you(Name)..

Oh..shit?..o.0
Hmm...
                                                                                                                                                                       

Now i´m going to try to take the beach pictures in..














Be kind to one another we meet again!<3



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar